Wednesday, October 17, 2012

rewrite.

                                            Aisa'toa Rangi Marshall, you are loved. always. 
you too my little ame'
                                           me and fall. i just got bangs though. for fall.
                                            In a relationship with:
*Westminster College
*my ford focus
*my journal
*my nook
*day dreaming. 
*my jourdan blanket. 
I love when people are alone in their cars. I love to watch them think about their daily lives and making lists in their heads. sometimes they are singing, or even crying. i love how people get excited when you start talking about their favorite book. i love watching people waiting for someone at the airport, how they are anxious before and then that certain person walks out and suddenly they are both glowing. i love to see what people doodle on their notes, or homework. i think you can tell a lot about a person by what they doodle.
 "i fall in love with people and their honest moments all the time. i fall in love with their breakdowns and their smeared makeup and their daydreams. honesty is just too beautiful to every put into words."

No comments:

Post a Comment