Tuesday, March 27, 2012

confession.

  • I'm afraid of the dark, I think that's why I love the stars so much.
  • I get angry really easily, it's something I'm working on.
  • I sleep too much, and maybe eat too much sugar.
  • And if it's possible I dream too much too.
  • I have a weakness for sweet talkers.
  • I'm constantly making and breaking promises to myself.
  • I think about my savior everyday. That should make it easier for me to not make as many mistakes... but it doesn't.
  • I'm a good listener though.
  • And I can be very brave. I've had to be a few times.
  • But I can make people smile.
  • And I can take fantastic photographs.
Most importantly...
Even though I've made master mistakes
Even though I've lied and have been dumb enough to believe lies
Even though I've been heartbroken and have broken hearts.
I AM LOVED.
and I AM worthy of all that love.

1 comment: